Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stamping Bella - Pippa - Bellarific Friday Sketch 20

Well, I kind of got stood up for card making today by my daughter.  All she talked about on the way to school this morning was how she wanted to do 'art' after school but apparently that changed into practicing her dance by the end of the day.  But I pressed on by myself!

So have I mentioned how much I am loving these Distress Markers!!  I NEED more colors!  Guess I will have to go on the hunt!  I decided to try my hand at the Bellarific Friday sketcheven though it was too late to send it in and here is my result:



I heat embossed the image and watercolored it with the Distress markers.  I used Kraft cardstock for the card and layers.  The paper is reversible from Basic Grey.  Distressed the edges with Antique Linen distress ink pad.  I actually hand cut the saying since I didn't have a die that would fit it. 

I wish we would get some of the cool weather here in Florida but with this 80+ degrees everyday I just can't seem to get into making Fall/Holiday cards yet.  Maybe in another week or two!



No comments:

Post a Comment