Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey There - SSSC169 - The Greeting Farm CC Monday

My daughter, Morgan, wanted to do some crafts yesterday.  She wanted to make a card with me!  After being somewhat successful with my last sketch, I thought I would try another one!  This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over on the sweetest thing blog.




 I am really starting to like the sketch idea!  I know...I'm years behind with this but at least I'm trying to catch up now!  So the two of sat down to do our cards.  Morgan picked out Creeper Crew Monday from The Greeting Farm because she wanted to do a Halloween card and thought Monday would be perfect!  We decided to emboss the stamp so that when we watercolored it wouldn't run as much.  We used my new Distress markers to watercolor the image.  I really like these markers but I'm still getting use to them.  I used the Spellbinders scallop rectangle to cut her out.  Picking paper was the hard part because I actually colored her before thinking about paper!  So I decided on this cute girly paper from My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  Of course, no girl would be complete without a little bit of BLING!




Morgan's card was colored with Distress markers.  She used Halloween paper from DCWV Glitter stack.  She also used some fine glitter on Monday's hair.  She added three green bat brads from Making Memories.  The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches.


I hope you enjoyed our creations!!!  We definitely enjoyed making them!  There's nothing like a Mother/Daughter card making day! Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment